can you get high from augmentin
obat zithromax 500
cialis lamisil interaction
propecia side effects recovery time
plagiarized term papers
sqa intermediate 1 maths past papers
cialis north apollo
celebrex skin rash side effects
viagra and high blood pressure treatment
short essay on my class teacher
carqueja y viagra coupons
cialis generico commenti
popular admission essay ghostwriting websites for school
free definition essays on freedom
essay writing tips uk
essays on american antebellum politics
can you get viagra over the counter in the usa
essays famous quotes
natural viagra substitutes over counter
aspergers homework help
comment se prescrire du viagra
go to site
is zithromax free at meijer
bai wei viagra generic
The purpose of XL Bears is to provide a safe space for social gathering and community building for members and admirers of the bear community. XL Bears is an 18+ social group; therefore, membership is not required.
XL Bears recognizes the basic human dignity of all persons regardless of race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin, biological sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, veteran status, or socioeconomic status.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Consent is defined as an agreement between participants to engage in activity. It should be given freely and explicitly; consent should not be assumed. This includes, but is not limited to: touch, sex, and the use of alcohol / other substances.
- Everyone has the right to say no in any situation at any time.
- Non-consensual activities are strictly prohibited.
- PERSONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Participants may choose to opt in or opt out of any activity at any time.
- Participants should show respect, by words and actions, for others.
- Participants are encouraged to make others feel safe and welcomed.
- Shaming, inappropriate jokes or comments, and insults surrounding a person’s identity (e.g. race, gender, sexuality, kink/fetish, HIV status, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUG -- USE
- Abide by establishment rules (e.g. rules and regulations in public spaces such as bars or parks) and local laws.
- Unlawful and illegal behavior and activity are strictly prohibited.
- VIOLENCE AND INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR
- The use of threats or violence is strictly prohibited.
- Harassment, intimidation, discrimination, and assault are also prohibited.
- If a participant experiences or witnesses any activity that does not align with the XL Bears Code of Conduct, they should contact an Ambassador immediately.
- At least one Ambassador will be present at every official XL Bears event. A full list of Ambassadors can be found the XL Bears website.
- All reported activity will be investigated and discussed with the accused party in a timely manner.
- Appropriate measures will be taken to resolve the issue.
- Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct results may result in blacklisting from XL Bears events.